Here are our current vacancies:
- Referral Coordinator - VIEW HERE
- Paid Representative (2 Posts) - VIEW HERE
- IMCA / Paid Representative - VIEW HERE
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocates (IMCA) (2 posts) - VIEW HERE
- Care Act Advocate - VIEW HERE
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
For more information about the posts please contact Keira Dodd, SMT Administrator:
Living Options Devon,
Ground Floor Units 3 - 4 Cranmere Court,
Matford Business Park,
Tel: 01392 459222
SMS: 07958 517919
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.
We are always looking for volunteers, if you are interested, take a look at our current volunteering opportunities.