Living Options Devon Privacy Statement
Here at Living Options Devon we take your privacy seriously. This statement explains how we will use any personal information we collect about you when you use any of our services or get involved with any of our projects.
What information do we collect about you?
We will ask for some information about you when you get involved with any of our projects or services. This will be information like:
- Contact details
- Date of birth and disability and equality and diversity information
- Information about you that will enable us to provide the service to you
How will we use the information about you?
We will use your personal information so that we can maintain our records and provide our service to you.
Only with your permission we would also like to contact you from time to time to send you information about our services and projects. This information may include:
- Newsletter updates;
- Opportunities to get your voice heard through consultations;
- Information giving events you might be interested in attending;
- Requests for volunteers and peer supporters; and
- Opportunities to feedback on our services.
Living Options Devon will not share your information with any other organisations. Appropriate safeguards are in place at Living Options Devon to secure the collection, storage, transmission and disposal of your personal data to comply with general data protection regulations.
How will we collect information?
We collect information from you in the following ways:
- When you contact to register for an event or training, apply for a job or volunteering opportunity
- When you get involved with one of our services
- When you interact with us through partners or suppliers working on our behalf:
Access to your information and correction
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If details such as your address change, please let us know. You can ask to see the information we hold about you at any time. You can ask to correct information if you think it is inaccurate.
You can ask for us to remove your information at any time.
For further details on how your data is used and stored please contact us for a copy of our data protection policy
Telephone: 01392 459222
SMS: 07958 517919
Address: Ground Floor Units
3-4 Cranmere Court
Matford Business Park