Could you be a mystery visitor?
Enjoy a fun day out one or more of our heritage places with expenses paid. All we ask in return is that you fill in a feedback form about your experience. This feedback will be used to continue improving accessibility for Deaf and disabled people for years to come and measure the impact of the changes we're making.
Download the Mystery Visitor role profile here.
Download an Easy read version of the Mystery Visitor role here.
Take a look at our current vacancies!
- Someone with a learning disability to visit Geevor
- Someone with a learning disability to visit National Maritume Museum Cornwall
- Someone with a visual impairement to visit Geevor
- Someone with a visual impairement to visit National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Someone with autism spectrum disorder to visit Levant Mine
- Someone with autism spectrum disorder to visit Botallack
- Someone with autism spectrum disorder to visit Moors Valley
- Someone with a visual impairement to visit RSPB Arne
Living Options Devon is a well respected user-led organisation which works to ensure that people with disabilities and Deaf people can live the life they choose. Set up in 1990 LOD is a registered charity (Charity N0. 1102489) and a company limited by guarantee (No. 4925281). Based in Exeter and Barnstaple, our charitable aims mean we we can offer services across the South West and share good practice throughout the UK. Being led and run by people with disabilities and Deaf people ensures LOD has first hand knowledge and understanding of the issues facing service users and so is very well placed to increase the influence and voice of Deaf and disabled people. We do this by providing education, training and services which enable people to live the lives they choose.
We are happy to provide all information about Living Options Devon and its projects in alternative formats by request. Please contact us using the details above.
There are a number of ways you can contact us:
By telephone: 01392 459222
By email: email@example.com
By SMS: 07958 517919
By post: Living Options Devon, Ground Floor Units 3-4, Cranmere Court, Lustleigh Close, Matford Business Park, Exeter EX2 8PW
For all media enquires please contact Astley Media on 01392 267394 or firstname.lastname@example.org.